An on trend Biopharmaceutical company is searching for a Statistical Programmer to join their growing Biometrics team. In this role will play an essential role with designing, validating, and writing programming standards for a key Oncology study. This is great opportunity to be a-part of a leading drug development team as will be able to wear multiple hats as well as have ownership over your deliverables. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background in Statistical Programming, please apply!
The Statistical Programmer will responsible for:
- Providing programming support for Oncology study
- Create SDTM/ADAM Specifications and TLF's
- Evaluate and supply feedback for SAPs and CRF's
- Create and certify SAS Macros
- Review deliverables
The Statistical Programmer must have:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical/CRO, with a strong preference for Oncology SAS experience
- PhD, MD, or Bachelors degree
- Good Written and Verbal skills
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.