Sr Systems Administrator
6 month contract
*Client is unable to provide sponsorship, only available on W2 basis*
A global leading biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Sr. Systems Administrator with infrastructure implementation and management experience. This is a 6 month contract opportunity on site in Waltham, MA.
- Work to support the deployment of all planned separation activities regarding IT infrastructure
- Functions include: Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS and DHCP services, Microsoft 365/Azure, and server builds (physical/virtual/Azure) and migration of end services to new domains such as laptops and cellphones
- Work internally to review requirements and deploy all relevant existing infrastructure
- Bachelors in computer science, IT or related field
- 5-7 years supporting and implementing infrastructure systems.
- Microsoft Azure, Active directory, Dell Unity, Windows 2008-2022, Backup (Veeam/Rubrick), VMware (ESXi 7) and both cloud and on premise servers
- Biotech and pharma experience preferred.