An Award Winning CRO that provides statistical programming to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies is seeking a Sr. Statistical Programmer that is responsible for statistical programming, authentication, and quality management of statistical datasets and yield charts.
The Sr. Statistical Programmer will be responsible for:
- Create and identify analysis data presentation models for clinical trials or for the assimilation of trial statistics from various trials
- Complete designs with common industry standards with statistical conditions and requirements
- Complete individual validation of datasets designed by various statisticians or programmers
- Create and test SAS programming codes for clinical trials to confirm statistical trial data reports
- Document clinical trial statistics
The Sr. Statistical Programmer should have the following qualifications:
- United States Bachelors/Master of Science Degree with at least 5+ years' experience within clinical trial setting
- Proven leadership capability to efficiently control statistical programming activities and incorporate them with the complete clinical operation
- Customer- and quality-focused, detail oriented, and exceptional teamwork abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
If you are interested in the Sr. Statistical Programmer role, then please don't wait to apply.