My client is a global biotech and a leading provider of sequencing- and array-based solutions.
With plans to expand its global footprint, the company is highly invested in growing their business in the region. They are looking to onboard a Senior Sales Specialist, Bioinformatics who will be responsible for developing and driving sales opportunities by translating bioinformatics expertise and product knowledge.
This role will be promote rapid adoption of the company's sequencing and microarraysolutions success by providing product and bioinformatics knowledge into sales opportunities.
- Be the subject matter expert for bioinformatics applications and analysis software and voice of
customer to regional management, global product management, marketing and market
- Advise customers on technical aspects such as end-to-end workflows, study design, possible
solutions, product positioning and competitor comparisons.
- Provide software demonstrations to customers
- Develop strong relationships with key informatics stakeholders
- At least 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree in Bioinformatics; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent bioinformatics work experience
- Experience working with clinical customers or within a clinical environment
- Familiarity with the competitive landscape and trends in the bioinformatics sequencing/microarray market
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual who is looking to develop your career, please apply with your CV.