Job Title: Sr. Sales Consultant, Cell & Gene (Northwest)
Location: San Francisco Based (Northwest territory)
- Develop/manage business plan to meet and exceed sales territory goals.
- Build relevant account strategies to maximize the market adoption for the Cell Therapy portfolio.
- Actively prospect and develop sales funnel in the form of trade shows, engaging presentations, cold calling, seminars, etc.
- Set up and lead business reviews in territory-assigned accounts.
- Deep understanding of technical ability to consult with customers on their specific needs and derisk their manufacturing process for market adoption.
- 3+ years of prior sales/business development experience (Ideally the Biotech/CDMO spaces)
- Proven success rates on hitting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree (Life Science's discipline preferred).
Feel free to shoot over an updated CV, along with available times to chat!