Due to the beginning of new projects, my client is looking to grow their Regulatory team. A leading pharmaceutical company in the Bay Area is looking to add a Senior Quality Review Specialist to their team. Here, you will be responsible for supporting regulatory and clinical submissions.
The Senior Quality Review Specialist will be responsible for:
- Quality reviews, audit readiness support, process improvement support, and compliance monitoring to support a wide variety of regulatory and clinical submissions
The Senior Quality Review Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- B.A or B.S minimum in Biology/Chemistry or related field
- At least 4 years of Pharmaceutical/biotechnology experience
- Strong understanding and experience with clinical, R&D or regulatory affairs documents
- Strong understanding of Quality, and regulatory guidelines.
- Experience working in a cross functional team and strong understanding of clinical protocols
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)