Sr. Quality Engineer
- Location: Atlanta Metro
- Working situation: Onsite
Our client, a small and growing biotech company and is looking to add to their Quality team!
The Sr. Quality Engineer will help provide support to the Quality department and help improve the company's quality systems in accordance with ISO and FDA regulations. This individual will work to foster a culture of quality through providing leadership and guidance to their team and company.
The Sr. Quality Engineer will:
- Maintain quality system and support outgoing product quality.
- Support maintenance of the company's QMS to ensure compliance to (ISO 13485 and ISO 9001).
- Support Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) investigations and corrective action implementation, as assigned.
- Reviews the current quality system and recommend / implement improvements as needed.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple departments throughout the company to support quality system functions.
The Sr. Quality Engineer has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or related fields.
- 3+ years of combined Quality Engineering/Quality Systems experience in the Med Device or related industries.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820, or equivalent quality management systems experience.