Title: Senior Quality Engineer
Location: Totowa, NJ
A small medical device manufacturing company is looking to add a Senior Quality Engineer to their team as they continue provide the highest quality product to the healthcare industry. The Senior Quality Engineer will support in ensuring products are manufactured safely and to the highest quality that will exceed customer and regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with operations and the business functions
- Oversight of NC and CAPA
- Lead development of manufacturing processes for products
- Review concessions requests and change management activities
- Maintenance of KPIs, analysis and interpretation of trends
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Bachelor's in engineering or relevant science with 2-3 years experience within manufacturing OR Master's in engineering or relevant science
- Proficiency in statistical methods and application
- Previous experience with lean tools
- Previous experience within medical device industry
- Self-motivated, can work with minimal supervision, excellent communication skills
If this sounds interesting to you, don't wait to apply!