Due to the beginning of new projects this year, a leading pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Professional to help manage GMP Operations. You will be responsible for supporting overseeing and supporting Quality operations activities.
The Senior Quality Assurance Professional will be responsible for:
Providing oversight of GxP operation including deviations, CAPAs and investigations.
The Senior Quality Assurance Professional should have the following qualifications:
- BS/BA or MS in Chemistry, Biology; or closely related field required
- 8+ years of senior level experience providing Quality Assurance for commercial Pharmaceutical Manufacturing organization required.
- Experience performing batch record review and disposition, investigating product complaints and conducting deviation investigations required.
- In depth knowledge of CGMPs and Regulatory Guidelines; prior experience with regulatory inspections preferred
- Working knowledge of Trackwise desirable
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Competitive hourly rate