Title: Medical Science Liaison - Neurology - NY/NJ
A leading global, multinational pharmaceutical company is seeking a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) to engage with KOL's and create meaningful relationships with experts in an assigned therapeutic area. You will play a key role in impacting the future of the organization by acting as a company representative to deliver accurate scientific and clinical data on company products.
The MSL will be responsible for:
- Acting as the primary resource to HCPs to ensure awareness and understanding on the company's products.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with KOLs.
- Serving as a conduit by delivering accurate information to KOLs/investigators/the medical affairs team about the company's products.
- Presenting clinical, scientific and economic data on all products and any other relevant information to decision-makers.
- Developing and implementing tactics to support the medical affairs strategic direction for an assigned territory.
- Facilitating review and follow up of submitted Investigator-Initiated Studies and assist with the company's sponsored trials.
The MSL should have the following:
- Advanced terminal D degree in medical or health sciences (M.D., PhD, PharmD, DPH, EdD).
- A minimum of 3+ years as a Medical Science Liaison (past experience in neurology strongly preferred).
- 3-5 years of industry/clinical pharmacist/research/other related experience strongly preferred.
- Clinical trial development experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of treatment guidelines, clinical research processes, FDA regulations and OIG guidelines.
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills.
- Possesses a valid driver's license.