A global-leading, pharmaceutical organization is looking to add to its growing Medical Affairs team, with an opening for a Senior Medical Science Liaison. This person will report directly into the MSL Director in a crucial leadership position. As the Sr. MSL you will be empowered to develop strong relationships and teach patients. In this role, you will contribute to the company's mission by delivering reliable scientific knowledge.
Territories: California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada
-In a compliant means, the Sr. MSL methodically identifies the demands of KOLs, investigators and additional stakeholders in patient care, creates strong professional relations, provides reliable scientific expertise.
- The Sr. MSL works as a field-based wing of the national Therapeutic Region team
-With the leadership of the MSL Director, the Sr. MSL directs the execution of the National Medical Affairs projects related mainly to KOL commitment and data distribution.
- The Sr. MSL provides special knowledge in associated disease areas and MSL procedures that can be utilized externally and internally.
- Doctoral ideal. Masters considered in a related field preferred such as a PharmD, MD, Ph.D., NP or PA
- Three years of healthcare or related experience (managed markets, clinical practice, research or academic) following award of doctoral degree including a minimum of 2 years of medical liaison experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Well-versed in highly technical and scientific languages in order to communicate with key Thought Leaders, Medical Affairs, Research and Development, as well as other key internal and external stakeholders.