Title: Senior Microbiologist
Location: Billerica, MA
A global leader in pharmaceutical manufacturing is looking for a Senior Microbiologist to join their team! The Senior Microbiologist will be responsible for overseeing microbiology activities and ensuring day to day functions comply with industry and company regulations.
- Ensure that microbiology testing meets requirements for manufacturing and release
- Schedule and coordinate product testing (sterility, endotoxin, bioburden)
- Provide QC Microbiology training for employees (sterility, endotoxin, bioburden testing)
- Coordinate outsourced lab testing
- Coordinate validations of equipment and instruments
- BS in Microbiology and 8 years of experience in FDA regulated Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cleanroom experience (required)
- Experience with writing SOP's, staff training, sterility testing, endotoxin assays, microbial identification methods
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work under minimal supervision
- Work at one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies
- A great environment to grow your career
- Competitive salary and benefits package!
If this position sounds interesting to you, please don't hesitate to apply now!