Title: Senior Manager of Sales Operations
Location: Southern California
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an accomplished life sciences organization making rapid advancements over a diverse array of therapies? My team is partnered with an industry-leading Biotechnology company that is looking for a seasoned Senior Manager to join its California team to maximize sales force effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales alignment pertaining to sales force size, targeting and structure within the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry. This individual thrives in a communicative work environment, is an effective sales strategist, and shares the patient-driven cultural mindset of my client.
The Senior Manager of Sales Operations will have the following responsibilities:
- Informing tactful decision-making and execution of business objectives through collaboration with brand and sales executives.
- Overseeing organizational analysis of commercial operations pertaining to alignment, sales force sizing, call planning, and targeting.
- Providing leadership and feedback for sales force representatives through meticulous analysis of sales data and strategy.
- Driving and improving sales force effectiveness through defining business objectives and using vast sales data to provide solutions.
The Senior Manager of Sales Operations should have the following qualifications:
- 6 years of experience in the Pharma/Biotech/Life Sciences consulting industry.
- 5 years of life sciences sales operations experience.
- Master's degree preferred, Bachelor's degree required.
- Competitive base salary + bonus + LTI
- Relocation support
- Flexibility on relocation timing