Sr. Manager- Pricing, Contracting & Marketing
Reports to: Head of Institutional Sales, Marketing & Market Access
A rapidly growing, generic focused pharmaceutical company is looking for a senior manager to lead the marketing, pricing, and contracting for the institutional team. This position will cover all products both Brands and Generics. If you are someone who enjoys a collaborative environment and is looking to grow your career with a growing team, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Organize all pricing and contracting activity with the Institutional Sales team
- In-depth financial analysis of product or market-specific business activity for new product launches
- Work with Finance and Pricing team to ensure all discounts and rebates are appropriately captured and accounted
- Weekly institutional sales reports for budget dollars and units by team member and business unit.
- Work collaboratively with brand and retail generic business units on pricing strategy for institutional class of trade
- Evaluate, and approve customer pricing strategies and rebate structures.
- Work with direct reports to retrieve and organize various data sources (e.g. direct customer sales, indirect distributor sales, chargebacks, rebates, promotions, administrative fees, inventory, returns, and adjustments)
- Manage all aspects of contract management system
- Cross-functional collaboration with Regulatory, PR, Advocacy, IT, Legal, Payer, Market Research, Medical Affairs, Procurement and Sales
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of experience
- Generic pharmaceutical industry experience
- Strong computer skills, including extensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- The Ability to understand and maneuver large amount of spreadsheet data is necessary.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Understanding of market trends, customer needs, financial data, and competitive intelligence.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- MBA degree
- Generic Injectable pharmaceutical industry experience
- Brand pharmaceutical industry experience