Job Title: Sr. Global Program Director, Late Stage
As the Sr. Global Program Director, he/she will be responsible for facilitating strategic discussions and decision-making, communicating with all relevant stakeholders (across functions and with the Senior Management Team), and ensuring execution of the program within budget and along time lines (or faster).
- Lead cross-functional Core Team; foster excellent cross-functional and cross-geography teamwork
- Establish and communicate 3-5 year program strategy and objectives
- Strategic initiatives (e.g., plans and requirements to enter new geography, pursuit of new indication) by collaborating with line organizations and communicating options and recommendations to leadership
- 15 years in project management in late-stage drug development, with experience across multiple line organizations (e.g., Clinical, Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs, Commercial)
- Successful license application experience strongly preferred, ideally in multiple geographies
- Understanding of how to evaluate commercial landscape and market opportunities
- Experience leading LCM efforts: ability to identify, evaluate, and prioritize LCM opportunities to meet or surpass program objectives for best-in-class product opportunities
If you or anyone in your network seem like a strong fit, reply with your update CV along with available times to chat!