Sr. Director/Executive Director, Clinical Operations
Hybrid (San Francisco)
This publicly traded biotech is one of the leaders in the Oncology and Immunology space. This company's pipeline has several very promising assets from Drug Discovery through Phase 4, offering great exposure to different indications, as well as early and late-phase operations. The Clinical Operations team is currently looking for a Sr. Director / Executive Director to help lead the team and continue advancing what is already a very impressive pipeline.
- Tasked with the oversight of execution and management of clinical operations for several studies
- Responsible for ensuring that clinical trials comply with applicable regulatory standards and are accountable for managing budgets
- Managing several direct reports including ADs and Directors
- Providing both operational and strategic input into training materials, program-specific standards, clinical development plans, and the clinical sections of regulatory documentation.
An ideal candidate for this role will have:
- BA/BS in life science related field
- 12+ years of Clinical Operations experience, at least 7 years on the sponsor side
- At least 5 years in oncology, Phase 1-3
- Strong understanding of ICH GCP guidelines and FDA/EMEA regulation
- Leadership experience in SOPs, INDs, NDAs
This firm greatly values its employees as seen through their competitive compensation packages:
- Annual bonus
- Health insurance
- 401(k) match
- 3 weeks PTO
If you're interested in joining this dynamic team, please apply now!