Sr. Director of Translational Sciences
Salary: $240,000 - $265,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
One of the world's largest pharmaceuticals firms is looking to hire a Sr. Director of Translational Sciences. This is a growth hire due to recent funding and expansion plans.
This firm is one of few players in this space that deals purely with Biomarkers and Neurosciences and they are seen as not only a specialist but also a leader in this space. This opportunity allows for extremely fast career progression potential with the chance of being one of the leaders in terms of the strategic direction of the team.
- Lead the design of biomarker strategy for clinical studies in neurology programs.
- Biomarker aspects of clinical protocol design and writing.
- Oversee the development and monitor the quality of pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic.
- Co-author, assist and support the development of publications, abstracts, and presentations.
- Establish biomarker analysis plans in collaboration with data scientists, bio-statisticians and biomarker laboratories.
- PhD (or MD) in Molecular Biology or other related field.
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Biomarker and assay development.
- Experience with with regulatory submissions.
- Experience in neuroscience and translational science.
- Must have experience coordinating biomarker research with a global clinical trial management team and providing CRO and consultant oversight.