Sr. CTM / Associate Director, Clinical Operations
San Francisco Bay Area (on-site)
This publicly traded pharma/biotech company is at the forefront of drug development. They have established themselves as a leader in the space as seen through their $3B+ market cap. This company has stayed true to their mission by helping treat patients through their developments in Oncology, specifically solid tumor. This company is currently looking for a Sr. CTM/Associate Director to help lead the clinical operations team.
- Engage in the process of choosing CROs, advisors, and additional service providers
- Play a role in management choices regarding resource needs and approach for study teams
- Oversee that studies are carried out following the protocol, ICH-GCP guidelines, regional regulations, and relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Contribute to the creation, upkeep, and refreshment of SOPs for Clinical Operations and Clinical Development
- Guide less experienced personnel when necessary.
An ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a life science related field
- Clinical operations experience, (sponsor or CRO) required
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams
This firm greatly values its employees as seen through their competitive compensation packages:
- 401(k) matching
- Annual bonus
- Health/life insurance
If you're interested in joining this dynamic team, please apply now!