A small but rapidly growing Biotech based in the San Diego area are looking to add a talented Sr. Clinical Trials Assistant to its team! The client focuses on developing therapeutics to combat inflammatory diseases.
My client is a small but rapidly growing and in order to support their growth are looking to add a talented CTA to their team. My client is a small but fast-growing biotech, who is very employee-centric, offering fun perks like Secret Santa events and stock options and bonuses to its team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Management of all clinical documents
- TMF oversight and reconciliation
- Management and maintenance of TMF
- Support cross-functional study teams by ensuring timely and effective project tracking and administrative support of clinical research studies
- Support clinical study managers and directors of clinical operations where needed
- Coordinate team and investigator meeting, take meeting minutes as needed
- Updating milestones on clinicaltrials.gov
- Coordinate the ordering and delivery of needed supplies such as lab supplies, drug supplies, etc. as needed
- Contribute to development of SOPs
- Participation in regular internal quality auditing of clinical study documents
- BA or BS in a life sciences field or healthcare, or a BSN
- 3+ years clinical research experience
- Knowledge of ICH GCP regulations, SOPS and internal tracking systems
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability within a highly dynamic clinical environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to build and maintain successful professional relationships with vendors, other staff and investigators
- Experience with TMF maintenance and management
- Organization skills, with a detail-oriented nature
There is an URGENT need for these opportunities to be filled, and interviews are being conducted as soon as this week. Don't hesitate to apply TODAY!