Title: Manager Clinical Data Manager
Type: W2 Contract (6-12+ Months)
A biopharmaceutical company that is focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders is currently looking for a manager of clinical data management to oversee the the start-up and execution of several trials with a CRO or in-house to ensure data quality and integrity. The individual will perform a variety of complex and exciting tasks while overseeing several clinical trials and coordinating cross functionally with the other biometrics teams.
- 13+ years CDM experience
- Previous lead/senior CDM experience is necessary
- MUST have pervious CRO oversight experience
- MUST have pharma experience, not just CRO
- MUST be able to work independently
- More oversight, less hands on role
- Know how DM and stats works/work together, structures of DM, regulatory requirements, CDISC, Medrio, EDC- review of DM to ensure study data protection
- Communication skills a must because they must transparently communicate study data and status to CROs
- Will work with global vendors- schedule must be flexible
- Bachelor's degree or above in related field
- Experience is the number one qualifier
If you are interested in this Manager, CDM position, please do not hesitate to apply!!!