Title: Associate Director of Clinical Data Management
Type: W2 Contract (6-12+ Months)
A smaller biotechnology company that is focused on developing therapeutics for cancer patients with both hematology and solid tumor oncology is currently looking for an associate director of data management. This candidate will oversee the the start-up and execution of several trials with a CRO or in-house to ensure data quality and integrity. The individual will perform a variety of complex and exciting tasks while overseeing several clinical trials and coordinating cross functionally with the other biometrics teams.
- 10+ years CDM experience
- Must have experience managing direct reports
- Must have 3+ years Oncology (Solid Tumor and Hematology is preferred)
- Must have previous medical coding experience (MedDRA and WHODrug)
- MUST have pervious CRO oversight experience
- Must have experience reporting into ClinOps/Working closely with ClinOps
- MUST have pharma experience, not just CRO
- MUST be able to work independently
- More oversight, less hands on role - will still do some hands on data management
- Know how DM and stats works/work together, structures of DM, regulatory requirements, CDISC, RAVE, EDC- review of DM to ensure study data protection
- Communication skills a must because they must transparently communicate study data and status to CROs
- Bachelor's degree or above in related field
If you are interested in this Associate Director CDM position, please do not hesitate to apply!!!