I'm working with a biotechnology company in Princeton,NJ who are looking to add a Sr. Analyst Commercial Analytics to come join team! They are a biotechnology company who apply its innovative prodrug technology to build a leading, fully integrated rare disease company.
This is a URGENT Hire!
The key aspects of the Sr. Analyst will include investigating, securing and interpreting data, updating developing and monitoring KPIs, reporting results, highlighting issues, and communicating findings.
Requirements for the Sr. Analyst Commercial Analytics
- Bachelor's Degree required;
- Minimum of 5 years of Biotech/Pharmaceutical Commercial Analytics/Forecasting/Market Research required
- Experience in Specialty or Rare Disease, preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in consensus building, strategic thinking, characterizing and communicating uncertainty, and be able to explain issues from aggregate trends to modeling mechanics
- Expert understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies with an ability to synthesize outputs into actionable insights
- Ability to run statistical analyses, contribute to new analysis methodologies, and engage with Analytics/statistical modeling experts; experience in patient claims data
- Possess a strong understanding of industry data and syndicated sources and their strengths and weaknesses (e.g., IQVIA, Symphony)
- Experience working with CRM data systems like Salesforce, Cognos, Veeva, etc
- Experience in campaign analytics, develop measurement metrics and analytics to campaign objectives
- Familiarity with data visualization and business intelligence tools (e.g., Qlikview, tableau)
- Exhibit intellectual curiosity to keep digging until a clear root cause analysis is completed
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time domestically and internationally.