We currently have a requirement for a Social Media Project Manager to join a large Pharmaceutical Organisation on a contract from April 2020 to September 2020. This position is 50% remote and only requires working 24 hours per week (4.8 hours per day)! The client is based in Ingelheim, Germany.
Mission - The service is requested as part of the Paid Media project. The purpose of the project is to extensively expand and further develop the paid media and social media areas in one human Pharma Germany.
- Technical advice on the coordination & control of integrated paid media campaigns for various channels (e.g. email marketing, online banner advertising) and customer groups HCPs (Health Care Professionals: Doctors / Pharmacists) in the branch - and in the clinic area taking fire / Crossbrand targets in the Rx area (Rx = prescription medication).
- Independent development and optimization of complex media strategies (e.g. segmentation approaches and re-targeting approaches and briefing of agencies)
- Independent agency management & development and management of strategic media projects - e.g. establishment of partnerships with specialist platforms - with external stakeholders and agencies regarding the content
- Independent further development & optimization of the planning processes in the digital area
- Independent development of central KPIs (key performance indicators) and guidelines for the planning teams & agencies
- Testing of innovative segmentation and (re) targeting approaches by target group analysis and target group comparison as well as by addressing again Customers who have already been activated
- Testing of social media pilots and technical advice from the Communications / DX (Digital Excellence) department by contacting doctors or pharmacists via various social media channels to optimize and expand customer contact.
- Conducting internal media training (max. Once a quarter) for brand managers and customer managers
- Independent development of the content of negotiatio strategies and technical advice for contract negotiations
- Independent project management of strategic partnerships with media companies
- Technical advice on compliance requirements (e.g. GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Key Skills Required:
- 3+ years of professional experience in the media environment
- Great interest in innovations in digital media / communication and a high level of technical affinity
- Profound experience in the area of paid media / social media with ad server technologies, analytics, ad verification, dashboarding, DMP
- Comprehensive project management skills
- Experience in on and offline media planning
- Distinct customer and service orientation and a high sense of responsibility
- A strong personal interest in individual challenges in the digital environment and a high degree of initiative and assertiveness
- Fluent in English and German