We are supporting Fresenius-Kabi, one of the largest health-care companies in the world, to hire their new Site Quality Control Director at their Halden site, Norway. Fresnius-Kabi specialised in lifesaving medicine, technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition, Fresenius-Kabi's products care for critically ill patients. It was reported in 2019 Fresenius-Kabi generated over €6.9 billion in sales and employs over 40,000 people worldwide.
As the Site Quality Control Director, you are responsible for the overall management of the QC department and leadership of the Microbiology/Sterility and Chemistry labs. It is also critical that a change management and continuous improvement strategy is implemented across the QC department. The site in Halden is critical to Fresenius-Kabi's global reach and the site must be in a position where it is cost-effective to ensure patients are getting the health-care products they need.
It is also important there is a maintenance and improvement of the QC Quality Systems to ensure quality control and documentation in line with global Good Manufacturing Practices, ISO and ICH. You will also be responsible for approving contracts with external clients for the QC area, review and approve regulatory documents for formulation and testing, and lead critical project initiatives at Fresenius Kabi Norge.
- Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Distribution Practice (GDP), and Quality Management Systems.
- Experience in working in a highly-matrix organisation
- Susses in implementing change-management methodologies and continuous improvement to a department in a manufacturing facility
- Leadership experience with control of team budget
- University degree in Science
- Excellent command of the English language, written and oral
- Competitive base salary, reflective of the local market
- End of year Key Performance Index bonus
- Competitive health insurance and company pension
- Vacation allowance
- Relocation support
- On-boarding support