Company Summary: A global leader in pharmaceuticals is actively seeking a Senior Technical Writer to lead their document preparedness team in Somerset County, New Jersey. Your role will include the creation and maintenance of detailed records and procedures, ensuring compliance with federal regulations. If you're looking for experience working with a global leader in pharmaceuticals on a contractual basis, reach out to learn specifics.
The Senior Technical Writer will be responsible for:
- Drafting and editing SAP packaging and manufacturing recipes for a variety of consumer goods such as capsules, tablets, liquids, powders, and suspensions
- Drafting and editing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and batch records
- Verify all documentation complies with federal regulations, Standard Operating Procedures, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Collaboration with multiple department heads such as QA/QC, Marketing, Production, Sales, Purchasing, Regulatory, and daily planning in a GXP environment
The Senior Technical Writer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (Scientific nature preferred)
- 5+ years of Technical Writing history in Oral Solids and/or Liquid Manufacturing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and aptitude to work with scientists and other departments in a team setting
- High-level competence in Microsoft Office - specifically Word and Excel is vital
- Comprehensive training, including in-person and online offerings, focused on enhancing professional, technical, and leadership skills
- Opportunity to network at a top 5 leader in the pharmaceutical industry
An amazing opportunity for contract professionals looking to expand their network and include a globally renowned pharmaceutical giant as a part of their professional profile.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!