Job type: Permanent
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
A global pharmaceutical manufacturer is seeking a Senior Statistician to join their brand new R&D practice in Switzerland. You will be part of an organisation who are involved in a global change and transformation program across the business. You will be playing a key role in providing expertise knowledge to the team on statistical analysis gathered from pre-clinical trial experiments.
Responsibilities of a Senior Statistician include:
- Statistical analysis on standard and custom studies.
- Identify and gather the relevant data and deliver the appropriate statistics when discussing to the oncology team.
- Oversee outsourced statistical CRO activities and deliverable ensuring highest quality in a timely manner.
- Develop sample size and provide expertise knowledge on case to case basis.
Requirements of the Senior Statistician include:
- Extensive experience as a statistics or relevant field of work within the pharmaceutical, biotech and CRO' space.
- Programming experience in SAS and R programming.
- PHD in Biostatistics or a relevant field of study.
- Extensive experience on pre-clinical studies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with internal stakeholders in providing SME support.
If you are interested in the Senior Statistician position, apply online today or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 758 8975 for more information