Title: Senior/Medical Director
Company Summary: An innovative and growing biotech in Southern California is looking to make a critical hire to help build out their Clinical Development group. This is a very unique group and you would be in a position to make a huge impact and one of the industry's most exciting companies working to bring through new Immuno-Oncology treatments.
The Senior Medical Director will be responsible for:
- Medical Monitoring of clinical trials
- Collaborating with safety groups
- Analyzing and interpreting clinical trial data
- Designing study protocols and other documentation
The Senior Medical Director should have the following qualifications:
- MD Educated
- Board Certification in Oncology or Hematology/Oncology
- 2+ years clinical research experience in industry
- Understanding of relevant basic science
- Health Benefits
- Equity package
- Generous PTO
If you are interested in the Senior/Medical Director role, then please don't wait to apply.