Company Summary: A top-tier agency is seeking a Senior/Medical Director to build out their scientific services team. With multiple top-level organizations focused on furthering education for physicians and healthcare professionals, this agency is looking for a Senior/Medical Director to help in discovering the most compelling ways to communicate content across deliverables. This position reports into the SVP, Medical Director.
The Senior/Medical Director will be responsible for:
- You will assist in developing compelling scientific information and marketing content for clients.
- You must demonstrate expertise in designated therapeutic area.
- As Senior/Medical Director, you will attend and provide support at team and client meetings to ensure delivery of captivating slide decks and advisory boards, among others.
- You will contribute to business development through strategic planning of new business pitches.
- You will oversee a team of freelancers and medical writers to guarantee the highest quality content.
The Senior/Medical Director should have the following qualifications:
- MD, PharmD, or PhD in life sciences required.
- 6 - 10 years of experience in Medical Communications desired.
- Outstanding written and communication skills essential.
- Capable of balancing multiple clients/projects at once.
- Management or oversight experience necessary.
- Comprehensive benefits and compensation package.
- Opportunity for rapid growth and professional development.
- Fully remote position.
If you are interested in this Senior/Medical Director role, please don't wait to apply.