Sr. Scientist For Their Clinical Pharmacology Team Needed for Growing Bio-tech Company
- Pharmacometrics | PK/PD Modeling & Simulation | Clinical Pharmacology
- San Francisco, CA
- $240,000 - $260,000 + complete benefits package
A Bio-tech company is looking to hire a Sr. Scientist for their Clinical Pharmacology team that would be responsible to assist with the design, analysis, and interpretation of studies involving sparse sampling and provide guidance to optimize sampling strategies. The Sr. Scientist will play a key role in evaluating the translational projection and PKPD-modeling of novel small molecules and therapeutic proteins.
The Sr. Scientist will have responsibilities that include:
- Build PK/Pd models.
- Be accountable for expert data integration.
- Manage outsourced studies/CROs.
- Represent team in highly collaborative groups across research, translational sciences, and clinical development.
- Lead collaborations with internal and external partners for scientific research projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- PhD in Chemical, biological, pharmaceutical, engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficient with modeling software.
- Experience in working as DMPK representative in early stage small molecule.
- Contribution to INDs and other regulatory submissions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in small groups and for large audiences.