I have partnered with a Biopharmaceutical that is developing a Novel class of injectable biologics to engage and modulate T cells within a patients body! This company is seeking a Senior Scientist with a strong background in in vitro cell based assays and bioanalytical ELISA's. Experience with execution, analysis, and trouble shooting of immunological assays is a plus!
- Design, develop, and execute in vitro cell-based assays.
- Conduct flow cytometry experiment's, analyzing immune cells.
- Work closely with CRO's for study oversight for outsourced research projects.
- Develop and optimize bioanalytical ELISA assays.
- 3-5 Years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience with in vitro and ex vivo assays for characterization of test articles via multicolor flow cytometry.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, small-company environment.
- Past experience with drug discovery.