Senior Scientist, AAV Gene Therapy
- Location: Boston, MA
Our client is looking to hire an AAV Gene Therapy candidate to join the CMC team and help development C> products.
- Independently plan, carry out, and record investigations in molecular biology, cell culture, and cell engineering to assess, create, and implement disruptive and novel technologies to enhance AAV production platforms.
- Encourage innovation in the advancement of scientific and procedural knowledge to improve the productivity and caliber of viral vectors.
- Share research findings/results in internal gatherings, such as team meetings, cross-functional gatherings, and external conferences
- Mentor junior personnel as needed; assist in the drafting of articles and patent applications; and provide sporadic weekend and holiday work to support ongoing lab activities.
- PhD with 4+ years of relevant experience
- BS/MS with 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with AAV gene therapy
- Strong leader with great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work collaboratively, and manage a team in a dynamic team environment