An industry leading Medical Communications agency, on the cutting edge, is searching for a Senior Scientific Specialist to join their Pennsylvania team.
As a creative and innovative med comms agency the ideal professional will have at least one year of sales training or promotional med ed experience.
The Senior Scientific Specialist will act as a subject matter expert with oncology or neurology content, assist with client engagements and team leadership.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and account development.
- Provide integral knowledge in oncology or neurology
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- Creation and oversight of promotional med ed or sales training content - Patient journey videos, MOA animations, slide decks, brochures, pamphlets, leave-behinds, sales modules, PP presentations, workshops, etc.
- PhD, MD, PharmD or MA required.
- 1 - 3 year minimum of experience with promotional medical education or sales training.
- Proven consistency and experience with oncology or neurology content.
- Established background of creative strategy, team management and client communication.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.