A cutting edge, Award-Winning Medical Communications agency is searching for a remote Senior Scientific Director to add to their New York team. The Senior Scientific Director will focus on content creation, specifically working with Ad Boards, Posters, Writing, Editing and Slide Decks while managing accounts & handling client engagements.
As an integral part of the Scientific Services team, a successful Senior Scientific Director will be content focused with high promo med ed experience. The Senior Scientific Director role will provide excellent visibility across an Industry-Leading agency, stability and a great opportunity to grow!
Functions of the role:
- Project management, client engagements, medical strategy and business pitches.
- Provide integral knowledge of Oncology (Renal also accepted).
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol, cohesively work and mentor junior team members.
- Content creation includes slide decks, peer to peer review, E-news, website, monographs, some publications & case studies.
- PhD, PharmD or MD, 5 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications.
- Proven consistency and experience within Medical Communications.
- Established background of creative strategy and Promo Med Ed.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.