Senior Regulatory Affairs Consultant - PMS
A global Medical Device Company based in Switzerland with ambitious growth plans is currently recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Consultant with proven regulatory skills focused on MDR and PMS.
This Medical Device company requires a consultant to join the team for 6 months or more to successfully work together with the Regulatory Affairs team on implementation of regulatory requirements and field action in accordance with ISO13485, MDD 93/42/EEC, EU MDR 2017/745 and work on Post Market Surveillance and Adverse Event Reports.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within Regulatory affairs
- Minimum 3 years of experience with PMS and Adverse events
- Ideally have knowledge of regulatory requirements in accordance with ISO13485, MDD 93/42/EEC, EU MDR 2017/745
- Previous experience in using Trackwise or equivalent complaints handling system
- Proven organisational skill & high level of self-motivation
- Fluent in English
Disclaimer: Applicant Must have the Right to Work in Switzerland.