A top-tier Medical Communications agency is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their growing team! The agency partners with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in order to provide strategic and content support across their therapies and devices.
This highly innovative agency focuses in delivering creative, strategic medical education deliverables to their clients. They pride themselves on their high retention rates which is a direct result of their collaborative company culture. This opportunity would provide great visibility with senior leadership team members and incredible mentor-mentee partnerships. What really sets them apart is their intense focus on internal culture, providing a friendly, team collaborative atmosphere, work from home flexibility, and a suite of health and wellness benefits.
- You will lead project execution from conception to completion with client's expectations at the forefront.
- You will delegate tasks appropriately to junior colleagues, track budgets, and ensure timelines are meticulously followed.
- You will partner with creative and scientific team members to ensure timely delivery of all tactics.
- You will support and directly report to the Director of Project Management
- You will mentor juniors, providing guidance for their development in the industry.
- 2+ years of project management experience in a medical communications agency setting
- Experience with MLR submissions
- Strong attention to detail
- Competitive Benefits (Healthcare, 401k, Vacation)
- Tremendous Opportunity for Growth
- Remote Flexible Work Environment