A fast-growing, international agency is seeking candidates for a Senior Medical Writer position to work on promoting the launch of blockbuster medications. The well-established agency offering this Senior Medical Writer role offers the stability and benefits of a large firm, with small-team energy and collaboration. For this role the agency is looking for motivated candidates with industry experience. The Senior Medical Writer reports to the Medical Director.
Responsibilities of the Senior Medical Writer:
- You will collaborate with other writers to create Promotional Medical Education Content. Deliverables include advisory boards, symposia, slide decks, speaker decks, KOL engagement, literature reviews, competitive intelligence, and executive summaries.
- As a Senior Medical Writer, you will liaise with the Accounts teams as well as with clients directly.
- You will work on a highly creative environment with a rapidly growing team of writers.
Qualifications of the Senior Medical Writer:
- MD, PharmD, or life sciences PhD preferred.
- 2+ years of Medical Writing experience.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Expertise in neurology, oncology, or immunology a plus.
- Displays excellent time management skills, capable of meeting deadlines while juggling multiple projects.
- Competitive salary, benefits package, and discretionary bonuses.
- Option to work fully remote or in office in New Jersey.
- Opportunity for merit-based internal promotion and growth.
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Medical Writer opportunity, don't hesitate to apply.