A cutting edge, Award-Winning Medical Communications agency is searching for a Senior Medical Writer to add to their New York team. The Senior Medical Writer will focus on content creation, specifically working with slide decks, peer to peer review, E-news, website, monographs, some publications & case studies.
As an integral part of the Scientific Services team, successful Senior Medical Writers will be content focused with a high deliverable experience. The Medical Writer role will provide excellent visibility across an Industry-Leading agency.
Functions of the role:
- Provide integral knowledge in oncology or neurology.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol, cohesively work and mentor junior team members.
- Content creation includes slide decks, peer to peer review, E-news, website, monographs, some publications & case studies.
- MD, PhD or PharmD, 2 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications.
- Proven consistency and experience within Medical Communications.
- Established background of creative strategy and Promo Med Ed.