A cutting edge, Award-Winning Medical Communications agency is searching for a remote Senior Medical Writer to add to their Philadelphia team. As an integral part of the Scientific Services team, the Senior Medical Writer will have a high focus on deliverables while supporting client engagements, account management and project coordination.
The Senior Medical Writer will focus on creating promotional content - content includes slide decks, PP presentations, ad boards, brochures, pamphlets, virtual aids and symposia. The Senior Medical Writer will provide knowledge within the oncology, neurology, dermatology or vaccine disease space.
Functions of the role:
- Assist with content creation and promotional med ed deliverables.
- Provide integral knowledge in the oncology, neurology, dermatology or vaccine space.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol while cohesively working with team members.
- PhD, PharmD or MD and at least one year of experience within medical communications.
- Proven consistency and experience with traditional promotional med ed content.
- Medical writing - Content creation includes peer to peer reviews, slide decks, PP presentations, ad boards, brochures, pamphlets, virtual aids and symposia.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.