A cutting edge, award winning Medical Communications agency in a search for a Senior Medical Writer to join their remote New York team. The Senior Medical Writer will support client engagements, mentor junior medical writers while focusing on creating promotional med ed content specifically working with ad boards, visual aids, PP presentations and slide decks.
The agency is searching for a medical writing professional with 2 years of promotional med ed experience, established background supporting client engagements and a focus in either oncology or neurology.
Functions of the role:
- Assist with creating ad boards, visual aids, PP presentations, slide decks, etc.
- Provide integral knowledge in oncology or neurology.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol, cohesively work and mentor junior team members.
- MD, PhD or PharmD, 2 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications.
- Proven consistency and experience with supporting client engagements.
- Established background of creative strategy and Promo Med Ed.