An award winning Medical Communications agency, leading in the industry, is searching for a Senior Medical Writer to add to their New York team.
The Senior Medical Writer will handle oversight of content creation, mentorship, account development and client interactions. The agency is looking for a medical communications professional with at least 2 years of experience focusing therapeutically in Oncology or Neurology.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and account development.
- Provide integral knowledge of Oncology or Neurology (Oncology preferred).
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- Content creation, launch strategy, client engagements & interactions.
- PhD or PharmD, 2 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications and promo med ed.
- Proven consistency and experience with Oncology or Neurology deliverables.
- Established background of creative strategy, team management and client communication.
- Experience with ad boards, posters, speaker decks & slide decks.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.