A cutting edge Medical Communications agency, leading in the industry, is searching for a Senior Medical Writer to add to their New York team.
The Senior Medical Writer will handle oversight of publications content creation while assisting with client interactions, account support & team management. The agency is looking for a Med Coms professional with at least 2 years experience focusing therapeutically in Oncology or Neurology.
Functions of the role:
- Provide integral knowledge of Oncology or Neurology (Oncology preferred).
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- Publication planning, assist with client engagements, team management and account support.
- MD, PhD or PharmD, 2 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications and publications.
- Proven consistency and experience with Oncology or Neurology deliverables.
- Established background of creative strategy, team management and content creation.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.