Senior Medical Writer
Salary: $85,000-$95,000 annually
Company Summary: A rapidly growing agency is seeking a remote-flexible Senior Medical Writer to build out their Scientific Services team. This cutting edge agency is looking for writers who are well-versed when it comes to various therapeutic areas-Oncology, Neurology, and Immunology. This is a great company with a super diverse book of business! Fun fact; they have maintained every employee during the pandemic. In addition to an amazing opportunity for accelerated career growth, this role will provide you with the opportunity to engage in a high deliverable environment. If you are a creative and dynamic individual with previous medical writing experience, please apply!
The Senior Medical Writer responsibilities and duties:
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol, cohesively work and mentor junior team members.
- Come with a deep understanding of diverse therapeutic areas.
- Heavy content creation and exposure to publications-abstracts, manuscripts, white papers, and symposia.
- You will provide strategic consulting to top-tier pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The Senior Medical Writer should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience in medical writing.
- Proven consistency and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Company has super diverse book of business!
- 401k, PTO, Medical and Dental.
- Real opportunities for professional development!