A top-tier agency is seeking a Senior Medical Writer to build out their high-performing and steadily growing scientific services team. With multiple top-level organizations focused on furthering education for physicians and healthcare professionals as their client base, this agency is looking for experienced writers to help in developing the most compelling ways to communicate highly scientific content across deliverables. This position reports into the SVP, Medical Director.
The Senior Medical Writer will be responsible for:
- You will assist in developing compelling scientific information and marketing content for clients, spanning the Promotional Medical Education space. Deliverables range across print and digital, including but not limited to speaker decks, disease state awareness decks, website and blog content, KOL engagement, virtual Ad Boards, competitive intelligence, and literature reviews, among others.
- You must demonstrate expertise in designated therapeutic areas and be able to ramp up quickly as needed.
- As a Senior Medical Writer, you will attend and provide support at team and client meetings to ensure delivery of captivating tactics. You're a creative thinker who utilizes your hands on and strategic skills to develop new and innovative messaging through many platforms.
- You will contribute to business development through strategic planning of new business pitches and will interface with clients on a regular basis.
- You're ready to tap into your potential to join a highly collaborative and dynamic team, develop professionally, and grow over time, becoming an integral member of the team.
The Senior Medical Writer should have the following qualifications:
- MD, PharmD, or PhD in life sciences preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in Medical Communications desired.
- Oncology, neurology, or dermatology experience is a plus, but not required.
- Outstanding written and communication skills essential.
- Capable of balancing multiple clients/projects/deadlines at once.
- Comprehensive benefits and compensation package.
- Opportunity for rapid growth and professional development.
- Full remote flexibility.
If you are interested in this Senior Medical Writer role, then please don't wait to apply.