A close-knit, medium sized Medical Communications agency is searching for a Senior Medical Writer to join their growing Scientific Services team. You will be a key player in content creation for the agency's oncology accounts. You will be able to wear many hats as well as have an immense amount of ownership over your deliverables. You will act as a scientific expert and engage directly with the client very often as a strategic partner. If you are a collaborative, detail-oriented individual with a strong background in and Promotional Medical Education, then this may be the role for you.
As Senior Medical Writer you will:
- Grow and maintain productive and long-lasting client relationships.
- Be able to produce top tier content within the deadline provided.
- Drive organic growth on assigned account(s).
As Senior Medical Writer have you must have:
- Minimum 2-4 years of agency experience in Medical Communications, with a strong preference for Promotional Medical Education expertise.
- PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
- Expertise in oncology, rare disease or several different therapeutic areas.
If this role sounds interesting, please apply!