Title: Senior Medical Science Liaison (Sr. MSL) - Neurodegenerative Disease
Summary: This Senior MSL position is to be a field-facing representative who's primary responsibility is to engage in the exchange of scientific and medical information with Health Care providers, researchers, organizational leadership, and population-based decision makers. The primary area of focus for this position will be within Neurology, with a focus on Alzheimer's Disease. This role will cover the territory of upstate New York and New Jersey. The person who fills this position will possess a thorough understanding of the customer's needs, issues, and priorities. The Senior MSL will also bring relevant insights from the field on research developments, treatment landscapes, and new concepts in medical treatment. Finally, they will take on a leadership role by mentoring others.
- Act as primary clinical/scientific resource to Health Care Providers in the territory for information pertaining to disease state and the company's product offerings to ensure awareness and understanding.
- Maintain and demonstrate thorough and up-to-date knowledge of disease state, study methodology, clinical information, and product data.
- Facilitate, review, and follow up of submitted Investigator-Initiated Studies (IISs) and assist with client sponsored trials.
- Lead field medical efforts in support of the client's collaboration and interactions with professional organizations and advocacy groups.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Doctorate Degree in medical or health sciences (e.g. M.D., PhD, PharmD, DPH, EdD).
- Minimum 3 years MSL experience in Neurology/Neuroscience.
- 3-5 years industry/clinical pharmacist/research/related experience in a scientific or clinical setting.
- Clinical trial development and drug launch experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and not requiring close supervision while adhering to Medical Affairs strategic direction.
- Capable of engaging in frequent business travel (approximately 60% of time), including air travel.
If interested, please apply with your CV.