Job Title: Contract Senior Medical Information
Reports: Director, Medical Affairs
Location: King of Prussia, PA (19355)
Type: Long-Term Contract - Onsite with WFH Flexibility
You will be responsible for supporting medical communication services in response to unsolicited requests for product information while managing the medical information to ensure that the database is accurate and up to date.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide writing and editorial services for replies to escalated or out of scope questions.
- Reply to internal requests for information.
- Create an annual review schedule for all letters and manage the internal review process for all MI SRLs and FAQs.
- Provides or assists with oversight of professional call center and escalated questions from call center staff.
- Provides medical/scientific review of promotional, non-promotional, and research and development materials.
- Serve as a point of contact for call triage exceptions not otherwise addressed adequately by adverse event
Your Background will entail:
- PharmD and minimum 2 years of experience in medical writing or medical communication activities, or BPharm and minimum 5 years of experience in medical writing or medical communication activities.
- Experience supporting a pharmaceutical company medical information department and/or supporting a medical information call center
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology, pathophysiology, and pharmacology
We will provide:
- (Dental, Vision, Health)
- 1-2 Work from Home flexibility