A fast growing, employee-focused agency based out of the UK is looking to add an experienced Editor to their Editorial Services team. This company is well-known for their work life balance and tight-knit community feeling. They're looking for someone who is proficient in both AMA and FDA formatting, though they are quick to ramp up in client specific guidelines as well. As a Senior Editor, you will be the lead editor on multiple accounts and mentor junior editors.
The Senior Medical Editor will:
- Lead a team of junior editors and mentor their growth.
- Prove proficiency in formatting and annotating scientific materials.
- Work quickly and efficiently with the Medical and Creative teams.
The Senior Medical Editor must have:
- At least 5 years of agency experience in Medical Communications.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in the sciences or English.
- A very collaborative, results driven mentality.
If you are looking for a tight-knit community with a passion for producing excellent work and have the above experience, please apply!