Senior Medical Director Pharmacovigilance Neuroscience & CNS
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Stocks
A Top Ten Biopharma Conglomerate is looking for innovated Senior Medical Director Pharmacovigilance, Redirected Immunity & Cell Therapies. The Senior Medical Director will be an integral member of the Oncology team.
Senior Medical Director Pharmacovigilance Neuroscience will be Responsible for:
- Perform as Global Safety Lead for cell therapy products.
- Providing technical expertise in Signal Detection, Evaluation, and Management activities for assigned products, with understanding of qualitative and quantitative data for all cell therapy products.
- Compile innovate safety strategies with expert consultants to develop novel therapies.
- Mentor other Pharmacovigilance Physicians with safety and risk management for both clinical and marketed products.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Minimum 6 years of Pharmacovigilance experience.
- Experience working with Neuroscience or CNS products.
- MD or Foreign Equivalent.
Interested in this role? Apply now!