A leading Medical Communications agency with global presence is seeking to bring on a Senior Medical Director. The agency is known for their commitment both to quality content, as well as to their employees. They are building out their Promo Med Eds team with the addition of a Senior Medical Director who will lead by example, assisting in content strategy while also contributing to content creation. The agency is seeking strategic, collaborative candidates with Medical Communications agency experience. The Senior Medical Director will report into the VP, Scientific Services.
The Senior Medical Director's Responsibilities Include:
- Leading a dynamic team of Promo Med Ed Medical Writers, with deliverables including speaker decks, advisory boards, video scripts, brochures, and more.
- Working with Accounts teams as well as directly with clients to implement strategy and represent their Scientific team's content.
- Demonstrating expertise in multiple high-science therapeutic areas, ramping up quickly to meet the needs of clients. You will be a scientific advisor to your team and to your clients.
The Senior Medical Director should possess the following qualifications:
- MD, PharmD, or PhD in life sciences required.
- 6+ years of Medical Communications agency experience.
- Direct oversight experience.
- Immunology, Gene Therapeutics, or Diabetes expertise is a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Fully remote flexible.
- Excellent work/life balance.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Senior Medical Director opportunity, I encourage you to apply as soon as possible.