Senior Manager Upstream Process Development for Leading Pharmaceutical Organization
* Located in New Jersey
* Competitive and Comprehensive Compensation Package
This Manager will have the following Responsibilities:
* Serves as the site lead for the upstream development group and leads a team of upstream scientists in process development including Supervisors and Managers for both cell line development and process development activities.
* Responsible for leading projects such as media/feed optimization, bioreactor process development and process characterization.
* Plans and leads significant technical/scientific project activities to execute strategies and technical solutions
* Regular Leadership responsibilities including but not limited to; leading organizational change; developing and empowering staff; building relationships; putting staff in a position to succeed, building diverse teams; driving engagement and creating a climate where staff are motivated to do their best.
* Work closely and partner directly with the executive leadership team
The Ideal Candidate will have the following skill set:
* Degree in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering, or a related field.
* 10 years with PhD, 12 with MS, 15 with Bachelor's experience in biologics manufacturing and process development. With minimum 5 years' experience leading a team
* SME for Upstream Process Development of Biologics
* Strong communication and presentation skills and previous experience working with senior leaders both internally and with clients